The North West is a land contrasts where visitors find soaring mountains and hardworking cowboys, as well as chic ski resorts, innovative cuisine and glitzy Las Vegas. Help round up cattle at a dude ranch or shop for luxury brands at upscale boutiques. Explore some of the nation’s most stunning national parks such as Yellowstone, Zion & Bryce Canyon.
In Colorado, sample craft beer, peruse Western art and shop for cowboy boots in Denver – nicknamed the “Mile High City” – then head to Rocky Mountain National Park for views of elks, moose & bighorn sheep.
Head to Idaho’s Silver Creek and the South Fort of the Snake River. Tackle rapids on a thrilling white-water rafting trip. At Sun Valley, ski in the winter and go hiking and mountain biking in the summer.
In northern Montana, explore some of the USA’s most breath-taking vistas: Glacier National Parks snow-capped peaks, pristine lakes and alpine meadows.
Visitors to Nevada can hike among dramatic sandstone waves in Valley of Fire State Park. After a late night indulging in the Las Vegas nightlife unwind at Lake Mead or visit the impressive Hoover Dam.
Nature lovers will have an abundance to choose from in Utah – five nationals parks with surreal scenery sprinkled across the State’s southern reaches.
Wyoming is home to Yellowstone National Park with its alpine rivers, lush forests, hot springs and gushing geysers.
The striking landscape of the USA’s Southwest will stay with you longer after your visit. Hike through wildflower-covered hills, explore a desert filled with white sand dunes and stand in awe of the Grand Canyon’s incomparable vistas. Head to Phoenix and other lively cities for world-class museums, historic sites and restaurants.
Explore the Grand Canyon in Arizona, one of the seven wonders of the world, by taking a helicopter tour or hike down into the Canyon looking up at amazing rock formations from the Colorado River on an exhilarating white-water rafting adventure
New Mexico is home to a vibrant local art and gallery scene as well as luxurious spas set in striking surroundings. With its diverse terrain including the Chihuahuan Desert and the Sangre de Cristo Mountains is also home to many parks.
- Partake in primetime entertainment all on the Las Vegas Strip
- Pay a visit to Hoover Dam, the largest single public works project in the history of the U.S.
- Gaze at Zion’s massive sandstone cliffs of cream, pink and red
- Behold Bryce Canyon’s famous spires, called “hoodoos”
- Discover Lake Powell’s natural stone bridge, Rainbow Bridge
- View one of the 7 natural wonders of the world, the Grand Canyon
- Travel through spectacular Oak Creek Canyon, a mesmerizing experience
- Feast on Sedona’s vivid crimson colours, hidden canyons and sacred sites
- Take a nostalgic ride along sections of Historic Route 66
- Yellowstone National Park, sits atop a volcanic hot spot that creates impressive geothermal activity
- Travel into Idaho to Craters of the Moon National Monument
- Enjoy the Western history & charm of Dubois & Rawlins, Wyoming
- Be surrounded by sandstone masterpieces in the Navajo Nation’s Monument Valley
- Look into the lives of the people who made Mesa Verde their home for over 700 years
- Take a stroll back in time walking downtown Durango
- Experience over 1,000 years of tradition at Taos Pueblo
- Visit Santa Fe, a UNESCO designated City of Design, Crafts and Folk Art