Accessibility & Disability
Accessibility – Viewing the site
Our website has been designed with the following accessibility guidelines in mind:
- Our pages are designed so that they can be viewed at a screen resolution of 800 x 600 pixels.
- Page structure is conveyed using header elements.
- A style sheet is used on our website and relative font sizes on all text with the exception of graphical text.
- Text can be increased or decreased in size by using the “view” option in your browser.
- Images that convey important information have alternative text. Where an image is used for a decorative purpose the alternative text will be left blank.
- No information is exclusively conveyed using colour.
- A site map is available to provide information about the layout of the website.
Disability – Checklist before making a booking
We strongly recommend that our checklist be completed before making a booking if you have a disability or a medical condition requiring special travel, accommodation or dietary arrangements. The form should also be used to give information regarding specific needs for equipment and/or medication you may have. The questions are not meant to be intrusive – the information you provide will be treated confidentially and will be used only to check that the accommodation, transport and facilities in the destination are right for you.